Thursday, May 11, 2006

Time Flies!

Should we start with a moment of silence?

OK...that's long enough! Good grief...he's going to be fine. I heard on the news tonight that the band Fuel already wants him to be their lead singer. I personally think that is what he needs to be doing.

Well, tonight was strange for me. Macy graduated from pre-school! It was really cute. Here's a blurry picture of her marching in wearing her cap and gown!

The emotional thing about it is that I know that I'll be sitting at her high school graduation before I know it! I cannot believe that she starts kindergarten this year! That blows my mind. It really does seem like such a short time ago that she was a baby! The ceremony was really neat. They said several different pledges... the pledge to the flag, of course. Also, the pledge to the Christain flag and the pledge to the Bible. They sang some songs, and did sign language with one of them. She had a really good time. She loved being at Kings Kids SO much. She made great friends and loved her teacher, Mrs. Christy, dearly. Her best friend that she made was Mackenzie. I thought it was so sweet...after the ceremony, Mackenzie's mom came over and handed me a little necklace. She said, "Mackenzie wanted to get her something SO badly." It is a little silver necklace with Tinkerbell on it. Mackenzie has one just like it...her's says "Best" on it, and Macy's says, "Friends!" Did any of you ever have the broken heart neaklace like that?? I did. Anyway, I thought that was very sweet. All the grandparents came and Macy wanted to go to Cracker Barrel for supper, so we did! We enjoyed it, and she loved having us all in the same place!

The whole evening reassured me that I've got to enjoy every minute with them because they go by very quickly! I can prove that with one last picture of my kiddos... Brady is looking like a very big boy these days!!

No comments: