Friday, May 19, 2006

How Fitting!

If I emailed any of you this picture already, just ignore this blog. I tried not to send it to anyone that I thought might see it here. I took this picture of Brady while ago, and I didn't realize how funny it was until I loaded it on the computer. Now, I thought it was funny to begin with, because the whole reason I was taking the picture was to show his shirt. It makes me laugh everytime I look at it...mostly because if I had designed the shirt myself, it couldn't have been any more perfect for him! In case you can't read the whole sentence, it says, "I do all my own stunts." Now, to me, that alone is HILARIOUS! Well, to make it even funnier, take a look at the big red knot on his forehead! HAHA He does his own stunts, that's for sure! More than once, they've landed us in the ER. Luckily, not this time. He only fell off the arm of the recliner and cracked his head on the base of the floor lamp. Oh the joys of having a boy!

No comments: