Wednesday, May 17, 2006

O Happy Day!!


Well, I just couldn't wait to share the news! My sister-in-law, her husband and my nephew are moving to Tuscaloosa! YIPPIE!!!!! He is getting out of the Army! For anyone that might not know, they've been in Fort Bragg, North Carolina for a while now (that is, when Justin wasn't in Iraq)! Anyway, he was in Iraq for a long time last year (they found out Etta was pregnant the day before he left and he came home for his R&R when Justin Michael was born...but due to some delays, missed the birth by a few hours). They (Etta & Justin Michael) lived here the whole time Justin was gone, so we got quite used to having them around...especially my kids. Needless to say, none of us had a real easy time sending them back to NC after Christmas. The grandparents have been out to see them a couple of times, but we aren't able to do so. Now, Tuscaloosa...that's a different story! That's a weekend trip, easy!! Especially during football season!

I know that this is the best thing for their family. They are a prayerful family and have been seeking God's guidance through their entire job search. I know they will be a light wherever they are planted...I'm just so thankful that it is in Alabama!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, I am so excited. When we go home to visit dad we'll get to see Etta and Justin!!!