Monday, May 08, 2006

Beware!

I probably shouldn't even be blogging today! I think I need to go back and read my previous post entitled "Lift Up Your Eyes!" I have been kind of down since the news of wrist surgery was handed to me, but I can't keep blaming that! Truth is, I've been in a little bit of a funk for a while now, and I can't really put my finger on why. I like to hope that I'm not the only one who experiences this from time to time. Many times, there is not a specific event that happens that causes this "funk," other times, you know exactly what causes it! BUT, I must say that the worst thing that can happen is when your already funky funk is made even funkier by another event that comes along!! Now do you see why I titled this blog "Beware?" It's a real "pick-me-up," huh?!

I have really gotten into the blogging world a lot lately. I read lots of blogs everyday. Some of the blogs I read are people that might not even know me, and I might not really know them, but I know of them through mutual friends or family. Without exception, when I have read my "favorite" blogs each evening, there has been at least one that has made me laugh. There has been at least one that really gave me something to think about. At least one of you has commented on my post for that day and brought a smile to my face because I knew you cared about what I had to say, or your comment was something that I needed to hear at the time. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face whether we know each other, or not!

I pray, and ask you to do the same, that I can perk up and be the happy, loving mother and wife that God wants me to be! I'll be out of this funk soon enough! I'm sorry if this was a real downer, but I guess I just needed to vent a little. I think that's the beauty of a blog, right? I guess I can write whatever I feel, and if it really depresses someone, they can quit reading! HA! I think that now, I must post a picture or two that will absolutely bring a smile to my face! Hope you all have an "unfunky" day!!!



No comments: