Monday, July 24, 2006

Look Out!!

Well...here it is! I'm about to flood you with pictures of our trip to the beach. We had a great trip. It was hot, but is there anywhere in the US that ISN'T hot right now?? The kids had a great time and we took so many sweet pictures of them that I can't help but share!! We're glad to be back with our friends, family, and church family, but it's always sad to leave the beach!!

A day at the beach


Beating the heat


Enjoying the view


Playing in the sand


Fun in the ocean


My beautiful beach babies


How sweet it this??


Well, there are two more that I really wanted to post, but it won't let me. Maybe I've met my quota. Don't think for a second that I won't make you look at them...they will come in a later post. Thanks for letting me share some pictures with you.

4 comments:

Amy F said...

Thanks for sharing. That's what I've been looking for. :)

Cristin Claire said...

Wow that last picture on the bottom is PRECIOUS!!! You have 2 beautiful children!!! And no, I did not know that yall have a Rosie's now! Look at ole Flo-town moving on up!

Jen said...

Sweet pictures!

Gena said...

awesome pics! thanks for sharing. makes me want to pack and go there too.