Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Determined!

I've never posted twice in one day, but I've also never been so determined to get my pictures posted! So, I have decided that you all WILL look at every picture that I wanted to post on this crazy blog!! I just thought I'd give it a whirl one more time and see if I could get the last one on here, and it finally worked! This pictures is blurry, but I love it SO much! I guarantee you that Brady will hate it one day! OK...I'll spare you all anymore pics from the beach! Hope you all have a great Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

Maston Jackson said...

Isn't there a law about one family having TWO children as beautiful as these? If not, there ought to be!

"The Activist" said...

keep em coming...julianna loves to look at them. she thinks Macy is famous.

Cristin Claire said...

PRECIOUS!!!!