Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Couple More

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I've been having all sorts of trouble posting pictures the past couple of days. Yesterday, I was going to try to post a few more pics, and it wouldn't let me. Today, it will only let me put two. I realize that I told you in my last post that I had 2 more to share. Well, I realized it is really three...but since it'll only let me post 2, I'll save the third for another time!!

This one really captures Brady's flamboyant personality!


This one was just too sweet not to share!


I thought I would brag on my sweet Macy. She is SO excited about starting kindergarten in a couple of weeks that she's been asking to get her shots! Can you imagine?? Anyway, Monday was the big day. She was ok all morning...she said she was a little nervous, but she never really got "freaked out." I had heard horror stories from friends and family about how their kids behaved when they took them to get shots...just ask my mom about the experience she had when she took my brother! YIKES! Anyway, I was a little worried that she might freak when we got there, but she was great! I couldn't believe how well she did. The funny thing is, after it was over, she said, "Next time, I will NOT be asking to get my shots!" Now, I know some of you reading this are thinking, "Oh shut up! My child was awful, blah, blah, blah!" Well, to those people, let me remind you...I still have another child that will have to have his shots in a few years. I have a feeling that I've probably got it coming to me! He'll be the one I have to chase around the room and then me and 4 nurses will have to hold him down! I'm going to start praying now that it doesn't happen like that! What a nightmare!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

macy is starting to look like her explorer friend Dora after a week at the beach. i don't even wanna know what luke will be like. he whines when he comes with me just for seth's visits!
becky

Scarlett said...

Love the last one! You oughtta enlarge it and frame it! See ya tonight!

Amy F said...

love the pics. my older ones were hysterical (i mean, funny). i didn't tell them about it until we were sitting in the waiting room. one happened to ask if they had to get shots and i told them, "yes." they thought i was joking but then realized it was for real. they were brave but, needless to say, EVERY SINGLE TIME WE EVER GO TO THE DOCTOR now they ask far in advance if they have to get a shot. LOL