Saturday, October 28, 2006

Trunk or Treat!!

We've had a big day! We started off at Mars Hill (where Macy goes to school) for Punkin' Day (games, food, etc...kind of a small scale carnival). We were there several hours. Came home for a rest, then got ready to go to our Harvest Festival and Trunk or Treat at church. It was great! It is a FABULOUS outreach...I will be anxious to hear how many people came. Last year, we estimated around 1500. I believe it was bigger this year. The kids had a great time...and looked cute, if I do say so myself! Tomorrow, we're headed to Huntsville after church to see Disney on Ice! I think me, my parents, and my husband are just as excited as the kids!! I'm also quite excited about the time change! After this crazy day, I welcome the extra hour!!

5 comments:

Scarlett said...

Precious little children Meredith! I know, I was proud of the turnout last night also. I was also glad it was over and I could get an extra hour of sleep!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I heard those two were precious at Trunk or Treat! Looks like they were! Love you
-gina

Julie Young said...

The kids are so cute. Very good job on the costumes! Glad that you got rid of the unwanted guest at your house!

Meredith said...

Thank goodness the rodent is gone...amen!

Cristin Claire said...

Absolutely adorable! I would have picked out the same costumes for my children.... you have great taste:)