Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Who's bright idea was this, anyway????


This is a message for the person that decided it would be a GOOD idea to invent make-up! Oh how you've destroyed the lives of us women! Sure, it makes us look better, but at what price? Having to roll out of bed that much earlier in the morning? Who ENJOYS putting make-up on, I ask you!!??

Wouldn't we all have been better off never knowing how make-up can improve our looks? If it had never been invented, we wouldn't know the difference. We wouldn't have to worry about going out of the house without our make-up on, because NO ONE would be wearing it! We could go to Wal-Mart without worrying that we would bump into someone we know that would see us WITHOUT OUR MAKE-UP! Guess what, they wouldn't be wearing any either!

So, thanks a lot Mr. or Mrs. make-up inventor! I for one do not appreciate your "genius!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! A laugh for the day - just thinking back over the long relationship I have had with make-up!! It started with a lovely lipstick in 5th grade that I carefully blended onto my cheeks to create a "blush-like" effect. Got in serious trouble with the fam for that, but a promise from my dad, that if I just waited until I was 13, I could buy "all the make-up I wanted"...I can only imagine what I must have looked like in that lipstick blush!!
-g

Gena said...

i am in fact grateful for makeup otherwise i would be mistaken for a man. i guess that would be ok? i don't really understand what makes it so much better, is it the healthy coloring effect?

Meredith said...

I know what you mean girls, but if it hadn't been invented, NO ONE would realize that they didn't look great! HA

Brad Crisler said...

...I love makeup...It's great!..

..wait, maybe I'm thinking makeup sex...

ok..nevermind..
Bc

Scarlett said...

BARE MINERALS by Bare Essentials---Yes, it's the info-mercial and it has changed my life! LOVE IT! It takes about 5 minutes to do all of my make up and you can even sleep in it and it's good for your skin. It feels like you're not wearing any makeup at all! AH,the closest thing to true facial purity!