Monday, October 23, 2006

Good Times!



I would like to start this post by saying that I'm quite certain that blogger...maybe even computers in general...are from the Devil. This is the second time I've tried to post this. The first time, I got it all typed and ready, with pictures and everything, and clicked "publish post," and it disappeared! I LOVE when that happens. Let's try again.

Whenever Brady is acting like a real stinker, I just need to look at this picture! He climbed up in my lap yesterday and went to sleep. I couldn't resist having Jarrod take a picture of our hands. I cherish the times he'll actually get in my lap and be still for a few minutes!

We had a great weekend. Friday was mom's birthday. Me, Jarrod, and the kids celebrated with mom and dad Friday night at Red Lobster. My sister-in-law (Lisa) had called me Thursday to see if I thought we could try to work out a surprise breakfast for her at Cracker Barrel on Sat. Ethan (my brother, in case you happen to be reading this and don't really know my family history) had been in San Diego on business and wasn't getting in until late Friday night. Long story short, we were able to work it out to meet up for breakfast after Macy's soccer game Sat. morning (in which she scored her first goal...YEA). Mom was totally surprised! The look on her face was priceless. So, we had a fun weekend. Here's a picture of my nephew, Sam, that I took at breakfast. This is him being "Solemn Sam."



Well, we were thrown a curve ball during our re-potty training last week. Brady got a little fever virus that kind of messed us up. We're going to try it again this week! Hopefully, he'll cooperate and I won't lose my temper too many times. Have a great Monday!!

No comments: