Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Our Day

Well, eight years ago today, I made Jarrod the happiest man in the world! HA! Yes, today is our 8th anniversary. It seems like a long time, yet it also seems like no time at all when I realize that his parents celebrated their 35th a little over a week ago, and my parents will celebrate their 33rd later this year! This much I know, eight years is plenty of time for me to have been blessed with my two babies. Those are the best gifts anyone could give me!! I am blessed with a husband who is the hardest worker I know. He unselfishly works two jobs so that I can stay home with the kids. He never complains about it...I am the one who gets frustrated because he's never here, then I quickly remind myself that I'm able to be home with the kids because of his sacrifice. Thanks honey! Thanks for being a great husband and wonderful father to our children! I love you and look forward to many more years together!

1 comment:

Gena said...

you guys are good together. It's just obvious. Congrats!