Monday, June 12, 2006

One Last Update

Well, here is one last post that is simply to update you all on my wrist. Are you sick of it yet?? I'm mostly posting one last time about it for those of you that I'm not able to see often...family and so on. It's not the prettiest scar, but it'll get better. I took these pics by myself, and it's hard to get a good one, but I guess you get the idea.


There is still some swelling around the incision site, and it is still pretty painful, but I'm able to do more than I was a couple of weeks ago. I pray that as the weeks pass, it will be better than it was before the surgery. It's really going to stink if the surgery doesn't fix the problem!!

Thanks again to those of you that have prayed for my surgery and have kept up with my progress! Have a great day!!

No comments: