Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Last Beach Trip...

Well, we had to come home from the beach...bummer. I love going, and we were lucky enough to go twice this year. I only am taking the time to post a few pics. We had a great time. This trip was with my in-laws. Here is a picture of Macy with Brady and her cousin, Justin Michael. Can you tell she's the little mother??

How 'bout the boys playing cars in the sand:
This one was just TOO sweet not to share. They really are loving toward each other most of the time! This was not a posed picture...it just happened:
Now, for the biggest news in our family. After 2 years of listening to her beg...I finally let her...
cut her hair! I know...big deal for us! She has literally been asking for 2 years. We inched it up 2, then 3, then 4 inches. This was a big one! She is SO happy! I knew it would be cute, but I also knew she'd look older! I've been wanting her to keep it long because it looked pretty...and I never had pretty long hair. I was forced to keep mine short because it was stringy! I guess I was living through her!

School starts next week...I'll have a first grader. Hard to believe! It doesn't seem possible! Hope you all have a good rest of the week.

3 comments:

Cortnie said...

Cute Hair!!! Love it, and she does look older. I can't believe how time goes by so fast.

becky said...

her hair is cute! we leave for the beach in 18 days and i could not be more ready! now my question is this...how do you get blogger to post pics in the middle of what you are writing? do you have to do it while you are writing? all mine wind up at the top!

Julie Young said...

Those pictures are soooo cute! I love the one of Brady pulling back Macy's hair. How sweet!! Thanks for sharing.