Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy 4th!

Well, here it is...sooner than you expected, you're being forced to look at some of my baking adventures! We're traveling to my Grandmother's for the 4th, so I thought I'd take some snazzy cupcakes! Behold:
I'm such a dork! Trust me, my 89 1/2 year old grandmother will think she's got the most genius granddaughter in the world!

Coming this weekend...the palm tree cake and pictures from Macy's upcoming birthday party! I know you're all on the edge of your seats!

Also, if you're a reader of this blog and haven't already done so, I challenge you all to do the "50 Things About Me." (see previous post). It's so fun and I love hearing what you all have to say!

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

What cute cupcakes! I'm proud of you and somewhat hungry now after seeing them! :) YUMMY! Oh, and I'm the dork--I actually counted the stars to see if there were 50 as soon as I saw the cupcakes. Way to go! :)

Gina said...

Meredith, those are adorable! Ok, I am delighted to do 50 things, but it may take me couple of days -I tend to be long-winded, and I'm afraid I may write 500 Things. And I am NOT interesting enough for 500!!!