Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Well, for whatever reason, blogger won't let me enter a title for this post. So, you will soon see, it's all about my little birthday girl! Her birthday was yesterday, and we had her party Saturday. I thought I'd post a few pics from the party. She had a great time...we love having it at the church building so that they can just run around and be kids...yet we don't have to worry about them destroying our house! Here's my favorite picture of the day...me and my big 6 year old girl!!
Here is a picture of her and Mimi (my mom, for any of you that might not know that).
Since Macy had 2 cakes, (which by the way turned out to be a wise choice this year...we almost ate them both) she wanted to put 3 candles on one and 3 candles on the other:
This picture is HILARIOUS to me. Brady was so sad that he didn't get to help her blow her candles out...he just didn't understand why the day was all about Macy. In this picture, his face is telling you all exactly how he felt about not being able to help:
It's always nice to get clothes...and I am lucky to have a daughter that gets just as excited about clothes as she does toys and such! She was pretty happy to have a new fall outfit from Mimi!
And finally, she was rather excited to get a new camera from me and Jarrod. She's about to drive us nuts taking pictures of anything and everything!!

She also got a pretty American Girl doll from her Nana, but I was so busy helping her get into it without messing it up, I failed to get a picture of her with it! Thanks to everyone for the fun day and the great gifts! She's loving using her gift cards, and will enjoy her new earrings, too (today is the 6 week mark...she can take hers out if she wants too).

Thank y'all for continuing to check in on my blog...even though 9 times out of 10, it's about my kids! Sorry, they're the most exciting thing I've got going on in my life right now!

Well...one other exciting thing...me and a bunch of girlfriends are going to B'ham Thursday night to the American Idol concert! We're very excited! Maybe that will bring a post that has nothing to do with my kids! We leave on Saturday for the beach. I'm sure I'll post about that trip as well. Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Gina said...

Meredith, she is so beautiful and grown-up looking. She looks like she is 15. She looks so much like you and your mom! I didn't know she did until I saw those pics. And I love the outfit she is wearing!! That is her color!

Meredith said...

Thanks, Gina. She really does look grown up, huh? About the dress...that's my little clothes horse...she had to have a new "party dress!"

Gina said...

Meredith!!! I am sorry that I am 20 minutes late with this, but happy happy birthday Saturday!!! I hope you had a wonderful day filled with love and laughter! I love you! (You barely look 25-and that's the best gift ever!)

Char said...

I can not believe how time flies. She is absolutely gorgeous . I love the picture of Brady in the background upset over not blowing out the candles. That is priceless!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

so sweet! love the outfit shes wearing!

Cristin Claire said...

Is she seriously already 6? Gosh, she is so pretty. Everytime I see her she gets prettier and prettier. And little Brady is also as cute as ever, even with big tears rolling down his face :)

Meredith said...

Thank you all for the sweet comments about Macy. I have to let you all know that the lovely dress she's wearing came from none other than TARGET! Oh yes...my favorite!