Monday, September 21, 2009

Celebrating Others

I have a devotional book for women that I've been reading daily. Some of you might have seen some of the prayers from that book posted as my status on facebook from time to time. I really liked this prayer today, and thought I would share it with whomever still looks at my very rarely updated blog! It was something that I really needed to hear today.

Dear Lord, let me celebrate the accomplishments of others. Make me a source of genuine, lasting encouragement to my family and friends. And let my words and deeds be worthy of Your Son, the One who gives me strength and salvation, this day and for all eternity. Amen.

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

What is that devotional book called? I'm looking for a different one; love the prayers you have posted!

Meredith said...

It's just called 5 Minutes a Day, 365 Daily Devotions for Women.