Friday, June 22, 2007

Little Fishy

Well, things have been busy around here, as usual. We had VBS last week, and this week, we've had swimming lessons. They take at the home of a friend. Their teacher is also a friend that I've known most of my life, and we're really thankful. This is Macy's third year to take...and she probably wouldn't have had to take again, but I wanted her to get one more year under her belt, and she LOVES it! Brady, on the other had, wasn't too sure about it. He didn't like it the first day very much. He cried some, but over all, did well. The next couple of days, he's done great! Last night, we went to my in-laws, and he was practicing what he's learned! Take a look at my sweet little fishy!!!

He did even better at lessons today. I'm so glad that it looks like he's going to enjoy the water as much as the rest of his beach loving family!! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! I'm impressed you put a video on!

Scarlett said...

He's doing such a good job swimming! I know you are proud of his accomplishment! Now you have to deal with him not wanting to get out of the pool at all when it's time to leave! :)

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

too sweet. he looked great!