Thursday, May 31, 2007

Even More Grown Up!

I know that I've emailed several of you this picture already, but I thought I'd share it with the rest of the blog world. Macy got her ears pierced on Tuesday night. She's been talking about it since we were at the beach. I had never had an age in my head that I thought was "old enough" to get it done...I just wanted her to be able to take care of them herself. She twists them all the time...I just help her put the medicine on them. She's so proud. Here she is sporting her new earrings:

She looks SO grown up in this picture!! Yikes!

We had a great time at the beach! Here are some of the pictures that I took. Have a great week!!

5 comments:

Cristin Claire said...

Awe, this makes me so sad! I can't tell enough from the pictures, but it looks like yall might have been in Gulf Shores. I hate that we no longer all do the trips together. I miss the days of forcing everyone to watch PG rated movies, huge breakfasts every morning, and running in to glass doors :)

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I'm ready to go back to the beach!

Dawn said...

We are not going this year. I am really gonna miss it. Where did you get Macy's dark pink skirted swimsuit?

Dawn said...

also - great job on the slide show. that was neat!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

looks like you gys had a blast!!! cute earrings.