Monday, May 14, 2007

The Latest "Goings-On"

Well, we've had a busy few weeks around the Wallace household. With school coming to an end, we've had end of year programs and such. Also, Macy is playing UPWARD soccer again at church. She's really enjoying it, and getting better each game. I just thought I'd post a few pictures of what we've been up too lately! Here are a couple of my little soccer player:

Here are a couple from her kindergarten program. The first one is of her solo (she was also a "month of the year girl" which explains the February hat and the mega-heart on her shirt!) The second one if of her and Mrs. Mills, her wonderful teacher, when she got her graduation certificate!

And what post would be complete without a picture of Brady...well...just being Brady!!
My first reaction was terror, because I just KNEW he'd used a Sharpie! When I made him show me which marker he'd used, I was relieved enough to take a picture!!

Well, we're headed to the beach on Saturday after Macy's last soccer game. I'm sure there will be many, many pics to come after that trip! Some of you computer savvy people might have to give me a clue about slide shows...I've never taken the time to even try to do one! I'll be busy this week getting ready to go to the beach, so I probably won't post again until we get home. Please pray for our safety. Have a good week!

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

It is SOOO hard to believe that Macy is going to be in 1st grade next year! She looks so different from the start of this school year until now! I know you're excited and sad at the same time! :)

Gina said...

Such sweet pictures! Macy grows more beautiful all the time - and she was already beautiful to start out! If you need a pit stop around Montgomery, we are 1 mile off the interstate! Feel free to stop by!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

hilarious pic with the non sharpie. you guys have been so busy!!!