Saturday, January 06, 2007

Update...

Well, I don't really have much to post about, I'm just getting sick of looking at that picture of all the Christmas cookies!

We had a good and BUSY Christmas and the new year has started out ok...unless you count Brady's bout with bronchitis. Here he is giving himself a breathing treatment:

He cracks me up! He's had to take them in the past, and he's always done well with them, but it was really funny to just hand him the mouthpiece and watch him sit there and take it himself!

We had a good time with all of our family over the Holiday. My brother and his wife were able to stay for several days. It was great to spend time with them. The kids get along SO well! Sam just LOVES my kids! He follows them around and is thoroughly entertained by them! It's great to see them interact. We enjoyed being with my in-laws as well, but my other nephew (bless him) had bronchitis over Christmas, so he wasn't himself! We look forward to getting those kiddos together again very soon!

I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures that came out of the whole weekend! It's amazing that we were able to get a picture where all three of them were smiling so big and naturally! I guess when you're watching your Papa act like a gorilla, it's likely to make you laugh!!!


2 comments:

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

awe hope hes feeling better! your kids are so cute. i want three. jamin says were done. he forgets im ultimately in control...muhahahahaha

Lala said...

Wow, I can't believe how big they are all getting....and Sam is like a little grown boy. So, when is that trip you are planning to Nashville??? I'm still waiting for all of us to get together like Jackson, Logan, Gunnells old times!!!