Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Lion King

WOW! It was fabulous! I am so glad that I was able to see this play! For those of you that don't know (and might not even care...but humor me) my mother-in-law took me and Macy to Nashville last night to see The Lion King! It was amazing! What a spectacle! That's the only way I know to put it! The costumes were incredible... the set....it was all so neat. Macy loved it too. We didn't get home until 1:15 this morning, but it was worth it. She slept all the way home (yes, it was a school night, but it was the only night we could get tickets) and she woke up happy this morning...mainly because she got to wear her Lion King t-shirt to school! I intend to take a nap today when Brady does! It's a nice gloomy day for it!

One of the highlights of my evening was running into several people that I knew. It is funny that in a place that size, I was able to see 6 people that I never get to see. The funniest was that 2 of my...well, let's just call it what it is...pretty much 2 of my extended family members sat RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. What are the odds? In that huge theatre? So, hello again Ben and Laurie (if you happen to be reading)! It was great to see y'all!


Well, that's about all I've got to say. It was a fantastic theatre experience that I would highly recommend to you all! Thanks to Nana for taking us!!! Oh, and here's a picture of me and Macy ready for the trip to Nashvegas!!

5 comments:

Julie Young said...

I have been wanting to see this. Glad to hear that it is good!

Holly said...

What a great mother-in-law you have!!! Macy is really growing up, she is so beautiful!!

Gena said...

awesome! i want to hear more about it- i am glad you guys had fun!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

great! Im so glad you had fun! i've heard its wonderful!

Cristin Claire said...

Laurie told me she saw yall! She was so excited! I hate that I missed it:( I did see it last year for my birthday, though, and we had 3rd row seats! I thought it was absolutely incredible!