Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well, while I REEEEEEEEALLY need to be cleaning my house, I'm sitting here trying to catch up on my blog reading and posting! I thought I'd pass along some pictures of our Easter weekend. We spent the weekend at my mom and dad's house. My brother and his family came in Friday night and stayed through Saturday night, so we did our egg dying and hunt on Saturday. It was fun. Here are a couple of pictures from that:

Also, the kids were pretty excited about the movies that Mimi gave them!

Here they are dressed up on Sunday...Brady is my "maker of goofy faces!" The second one is of Macy, Brady, and Mimi.

Lastly, this is the third spring that the swans have nested behind mom and dad's house. We're looking forward to watching another drama unfold with the swan family!


6 comments:

Etta said...

Great pictures. The kids look adorable as always. That's a totally unbiased opinion. And Brady's vest turned out really cute. It fits great.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

love the easter outfits. aiden donned a vest himself. too cute! glad you guys had such a good time!

becky said...

now that's what i call a nest!! i am quickly learning, even before she is here, how expensive girls are gonna be compared to little boys. boys...shirt/pants/shoes/belt. girls...dress, slip, hairbow, sweater...

Bethany Patton said...

I was hoping you would put Easter pics up. Looks like you guys had a fun Easter.

LucisMomma said...

Wow, love the journey to Grandparents'! :) (to my folks' it is 2,000 miles.)Looks like your mom and dad really know how to make the kids happy.

Char said...

They look absolutely perfect! :-)

I am glad to see pictures posted. Glad you had a great Easter.

Char