Friday, December 15, 2006

KA-CHOW!!

OK...so if you haven't seen Cars (then shame on you...it's a great movie!), the title of my post means nothing to you. If you have seen it, then you realize how clever I am having come up with that title for my post! HA!

So, here's a picture of what I've spent the majority of my day doing...

I must say that this is the cake that I'm probably proudest of to date. I'll tell you that I am NOT an artist at ALL...and when I got the cake out of the pan, I couldn't see any of the details. I pretty much did this whole thing looking at the picture (if you look at the lightning bolt behind the 95, it might be more obvious to you). Brady's birthday is Tuesday, but his party is tomorrow. I decided to go ahead and do the cake today because it is so time consuming. He loves it, and is ready to put the candles in it right now! Maybe I'll have more to post after his party tomorrow. Meanwhile, here's one last picture of the kiddos in their new shirts:

4 comments:

Scarlett said...

I have not seen Cars yet, but I will soon I promise! I love the cake! You are SO talented! I hope I will be able to make cakes as good as you do for Bonnie one day. Her first one was a flop! (but she DID destroy it just fine!) Good Job Girl!

Julie Young said...

That is an awesome cake! If you ask me, that is VERY talented.
Oh and yes that movie is a must see!

Amy F said...

Wow. You make my cakes look pitiful. I did a football one and a baseball one for Reagan's party. They tasted good and looked okay but at 2 AM, WHO CARES? So, I gave up. LOL

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

bless your childs lil heart or having a dec. birthday! I LOVE CARS! I laughed so hard I cried. LOVED it. Mater is my FAVE>