Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Have I completely lost it??

OK...here I am! This is ridiculous! I have nothing noteworthy to talk about, I've already become addicted to myspace, and my house is going to fall in around me because all I do is sit here in front of the computer....yet here I sit!

I have always enjoyed reading everyone elses blogs, but never dreamed that I would have my own. I will read others and think, "Wow, they are so creative!" "Who would've thought that you could make that topic interesting?" There aren't many things exciting in my life, so you might get bored very quickly if you stumble across this blog! I don't want to become Kathie Lee Gifford....telling story after story about my kids, but that is really my only source of excitement!

This is just a "warm-up" post, so bear with me as a learn about being a blogger! Not only do I need to come up with things to talk about, I have to figure out how to set up this page...i.e., uploading a picture, etc...

Hope you have a great evening! I plan on eating a good dinner with my husband (the kids are at the in-laws) and watching American Idol! It doesn't get much more romantic than that! HA!

1 comment:

Cristin Claire said...

Yesssssss! I'm so glad you have become a fellow blogger!!! Thank you so much for your very sweet comments about the engagement. I am soooo excited!!! Words cannot express how happy I am, and he is honestly the biggest blessing I have ever received. I will be keeping up with your blog now, so keep the posts coming!!!