Tuesday, June 06, 2006

On The Road


Well, what do you know?! I'm posting two days in a row. I just thought I would let you all know that my sister-in-law and her family are now in route to ALABAMA!! I believe that they left North Carolina today and should be arriving in Florence tomorrow. They are going to be living here until they can find a house in Tuscaloosa. They'll be going house-hunting on Thursday. I selfishly hope that they're here for a little while before finding a house! We haven't seen them in such a long time, and Macy and Brady are especially excited about spending time with Justin Michael. Keep them in your prayers as they travel and as they start this new chapter in their lives...out of the Army!


Look at the expression on his face! He's thinking, "Man, mom, I can't wait to get to Alabama!!!"

1 comment:

Gena said...

YEaH! I can't wait to see them. I miss etta.
Thanks for posting-