Thursday, October 15, 2009

Seeking His Will

Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness. Ps. 143:10

God has a plan for our world and our lives. God does not do things by accident; He is willful and intentional. Unfortunately for us, we cannot always understand the will of God. Why? Because we are mortal beings with limited understanding. Although we cannot fully comprehend the will of God, we should always trust the will of God.

As this day unfolds, seek God's will and obey His Word. When you entrust your life to Him without reservation, He will give you the courage to meet any challenge, the strength to endure any trial, and the wisdom to live in His righteousness and in His peace.

The only safe place is the center of God's will. It is not only the safest place. It is also the most rewarding and the most satisfying place to be. -Gigi Graham Tchividjian

Heavenly Father, I will study Your Word and seek Your guidance. Give me the wisdom to know Your will for my life and the courage to follow wherever You may lead me, today and forever. Amen.

No comments: