Monday, November 26, 2007

Awesome!

I don't usually recommend movies, because I'm afriad people will say, "What was the big deal about that? I don't know what was so great about it!" But, I don't really care this time. I just saw "August Rush" last night...and it was amazing!! I highly recommend it...so that's the chance I'm willing to take! If you go see it because I said it was good, first of all, I guess I'd be flattered. Then, if you don't like it, my apologies, but something is wrong with you! Ha! Let me know if you've seen it and what you thought about it!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

I've heard other people say August Rush was a must-see as well. It was good to see you and your crew this weekend, I can't believe how grown up Macy and Brady are.

Kelly said...

Hey there Meredith,

I have also heard other people say that August Rush is a must see. I guess I am going to have to break down and do a girls night out and go see it.

Just a quick comment, not on the August Rush subject. I saw that you were from Florence, AL. My husband graduated from what is now HCU - Heritage Christian University. And we lived there for about 2 years while he was in school, SEVERAL years ago. We still have lots of good friends that live in the Florence area. Please visit my blog and we might find out that we know some of the same people. Have a great day.
In Him,
Kelly

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

I was always a big Felicity fan, so I had already planned to see it! I'm glad it's a must see!

Gena said...

i saw it last night and am still floating around thinking i am her and that little boy was mine. i really get into movies. i left there elated. still am. awesome movie if you get what music can do to a person.