Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Kudos, Disney Channel!


I have to give a shout out to Disney, here. We love the "High School Musical" movies in my house. I like to use the kids as an excuse to watch, but truth be told, I like them just as much (if not more)!! I'm a sucker for a good musical, and even more...a good CLEAN musical that the whole family can enjoy together. We have both soundtracks, and just the other day, my husband got in the car and made fun of me for listening to one of them without even having the kids with me! HA!

We'll be watching High School Musical 2 again this weekend, only this is the dance along version! Oh, that should be interesting! I won't be busting any moves, but I'm sure Macy will be!

So, if you have kids, use them as an excuse to see these really good family fun (although a little cheesy in part) movies! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Cortnie said...

I finally saw the first one and I have now seen the second one. I had to watch them in order, of course! I was singing one of the songs to my self in the car the other day and I couldn't figure out what it was that I was singing and then it Hit me, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! So, I confess, I love it too, as cheesy as it is!

Maston Jackson said...

Meredith,
Our niece (7 years old) just loves HSM. She has managed to get tix to a "High School Musical on Ice" performance. I just do not remember going bonkers over anything like this when I was a kid. I guess I just need to give in and give it a listen.

LucisMomma said...

We love the movies, too. JT even loves it! Luci sings along to all of the songs in the first movie, it won't be long before she's singing the second movie's songs, too.

glad to find your blog,

susan w.

Bevin said...

I love these movies!! Corey doesn't so much like to watch them but that's ok! :) Hope you guys are doing ok!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

you are hilarious. I love a good musical too, but this hs stuff is like a cult or somethin.

Cristin Claire said...

Sophie has her first huge crush on Troy. We heard ALL about it while in Disney : ) He is pretty cute, though...